To Save on Taxes, You Need a Plan!
Proactive Tax Planning
Are you confident you’re taking advantage of every available tax break?
Our tax code is thousands of pages long with tens of thousands of pages of regulations. Are you taking advantage of all the legitimate deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies the tax code offers? Maybe you are operating your business in the wrong entity, missing out on vehicle deductions or a home office deduction that you really deserve, or not realizing that there are creative ways to pay for college and medical expenses with pre-tax dollars.
It doesn’t matter how good your current accountant is with a stack of receipts on April 15.
The world is full of accountants who can put the “right” numbers in the“right” boxes on the “right” forms and get them filed by the “right” deadlines. They do a fine job of recording history-the history that you give them! But wouldn’t you prefer to have someone help you write history?
If you haven’t planned right, by April 15 it’s just too late. We don’t just record the history you give us. You need concepts and strategies that leave more on your bottom line, without raising “red flags” or straying into “gray areas. We have the experience — and more important, the proactive attitude — to give you more than just a history lesson.
When is the last time your accountant came to you and said,
“Here’s an idea I think will save you money?”
To minimize your taxes, you need a plan.
We go beyond, to give you proactive advice and strategies to help you earn more and keep more. Here’s how it works:
- We start with a brief interview. We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. We’ll need copies of your past tax return and a little information on each of your business entities.
- We’ll prepare your written tax plan. This process typically takes two weeks so we can research your best possible options. We pinpoint tax strategies specific to your situation.
- We’ll review that plan together with you and answer any questions that come up. This is a Skype meeting or telephone conference and typically lasts about an hour. You’ll be amazed at the strategies and savings you discover!
- We’ll present a complete implementation and maintenance package to help you navigate through to the savings. We don’t just give you the plan and then leave you to figure it out. We have the experience and expertise to assist in making it happen.
- Where needed, we’ll schedule additional meetings or calls to manage the plan and answer any new questions you may have. We are always available by email as well.
Now that you’ve seen how we can tackle your tax challenges, take the next step. Contact us to schedule your initial interview. We’ll find the mistakes and missed opportunities that may be costing you thousands of dollars per year, then craft a plan to rescue those lost dollars. We guarantee it will be the best hour you spend on your taxes!